What we have to do to get started? H5>
- Send us an invoice and a contact for a visit. With this information we can do the study. Li>
The study is free?
- Yes, absolutely. Eco2Next takes over the cost of the study.
What kind of action do?
- Any kind of change to help reduce electricity usage. Unification counters, detectors, photovoltaic own consumption etc and in all cases LED lighting.
Residents have to pay what is installed?
- No. The investment makes Eco2Next and then recovers the money based on actual savings in electricity bills.
And the neighbors we gain?
- In addition to free renovate facilities and improve comfort conditions. We guarantee savings for residents from the first invoice and once the contract ends all the savings is for the neighbors.
And if we are not happy?
- it has never happened to us that a customer wants to cancel the contract with us so we added a clause in the contract that allows the customer to stop the contract at any time in which case we pledge to leave the premises as they were.
I see an example?
- Yes, we have customers in major cities. There is no problem in facilitating contact the nearest.
We can make investment and stay with us all savings from the beginning? H5>
- Of course. In our studies we indicate the proposed value of the actions to be performed and the estimated savings. The customer can choose to make the investment. However we have no case that has occurred.
What if some element of the modified fails?
- During the contract period Eco2Next takes over replacement.